Hi, I’m Lola. Let me tell you about things…
Writer. Reader. Musician. Incorrigible traveller. Serial expat. Obsessive researcher. Aspiring polyglot. Semi-reformed stationery hoarder. Living with ASD and an autoimmune condition (yay!). Gen Y… or Millennial, if you prefer. Lover of projects.
What I Write About
- Autoimmune and gut dysfunction
- Food and nutrition
- Small space gardening and #plantlife
- Everyday money management
- Places I’m in, places I’ve been
- Languages and linguistics
A List of Lola-Facts
- I was born in Melbourne, Australia.
- Coeliac disease is my arch nemesis and constant companion.
- I lived in Japan for a couple of years. Yes, I speak Japanese (though less fluently than I used to).
- I lived in London when I started this blog. I now live in Sydney.
- My wardrobe is almost entirely blue-grey-black-white – this was only a semi-conscious decision on my part.
- At last count, I’d visited twenty-four countries outside my homeland.
- I’m a Gen Y/Millennial (except very occasionally, when a journalist moves the goalposts and I end up stuck in a generational no-man’s-land between X and Y).